Thursday 1 May 2008

Kerry Katona reveals she's expecting a boy

Kerry Katona reveals she's expecting a boy



Kerry Katona has revealed she is expecting a sister male child and she has already decided on a key out.
The superstar, world Health Organization has three daughters, has made no secret of the fact she and hubby Scratch Croft give birth been hoping for a boy.
She told OK!: "I'm so excited that I'm having a boy subsequently wholly this clip. I can't stop grinning.
"He's sledding to be called James Clerk Maxwell Mark Croft. Marker loves Scoop just I prefer Maxwell, simply he'll receive shortened to Georgia home boy so we ar both happy."
"Mark's over the moonlight because we had a wager ages ago that if it was a son, I'd buy him whatever gondola he wanted."
According to the Day by day Mail, the coupled were spotted buying a navy blue blueness Ferrari over the weekend.
The former 'I'm A Celebrity...' star says her daughters with ex Brian Mc Fadden, Molly, aged sextet, and Lilly, elderly four, ar thrilled with the baby news.
She too has a one-year-old bambino, Heidi, with Croft.
Katona said the newly child, world Health Organization is due in May, would be her last.
She said: "That's it now, I really mean it. We're having no more kids!"